Subject: FW: Invitation to informal media ministers' meeting
From: Heili Jõe <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min"
Cc: "Diana Lorents",Andres Jõesaar, "Kadri Jauram"
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 11:56:08 +0300

Tere!

Edastan registreerimiseks kutse ministrile EL kultuuriministrite
mitteametlikule nõukogule Kopenhaagenisse 3-4.novembril, mis peaasjalikult
keskendub meedia panusele demokraatia hoidmisel.

Valmistatakse ette ka deklaratsioon, mida hakatakse sügisel draftima.

Tervitades,

Heili Jõe

From: Informal Ministerial Meeting in Denmark 2025
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2025 10:19 AM
To: Heili Jõe <[email-masked]>; Kadri Jauram (KuM)
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Invitation to informal media ministers' meeting

Dear colleagues,

Please find enclosed an invitation for the informal meeting of media
ministers in November from Minister Jakob Engel-Schmidt, Danish Minister
for Culture - Culture, Media and Sports.

We would be grateful if you could kindly transmit the invitation to Ms
Heidy Purga, Minister of Culture.

We would also be grateful for a confirmation of receipt.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Kristina Reseke

Head of section | Media

Ministry of Culture Denmark | Nybrogade 2 | 1203 Copenhagen K

+45 41 39 39 15 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.kum.dk/> www.kum.dk

 <https://kum.dk/kontakt/privatlivspolitik> How we process your personal
data